Manoir Les Gaillardoux
Manoir Les Gaillardoux sits in its private 1.25 hectare (3 acres) park and orchard in the elevated Causses du Quercy Blanc, in Midi-Pyrenees ( Occitanie) , Southwest France. The 18th Century Manoir Les Gaillardoux holds the coveted 5-star rating in the holiday accommodation category, awarded by the French Ministry of Tourism.
In 2005, we fell in love with Manoir Les Gaillardoux at first sight, but it needed a lot of love and care to match our vision, so we set to work … 17 local artisans poured heart and soul into its restoration under the leadership of Francoise, our Maitre d’Oeuvre. The results ? In 2006, the butterfly came out of its chrysalis. The Manoir had become a home, which subsequently earned the top 5-star rating from the French Ministry of Tourism.
Manoir Les Gaillardoux is a Manoir for all seasons, cool in summer and warm in winter, it is generously equipped to welcome up to 12 guests seeking style, comfort, space and privacy.
If you’re searching for an escape in the French countryside, let the siren song of Manoir Les Gaillardoux enchant you, as they continue to enchant us. Let it become your best-loved French holiday home ever!
Manoir Les Gaillardoux Is Designed For Gracious Living
- Variety of indoor and outdoor entertainment equipment: free wi-fi, phone, - English and French speaking TV and radio, DVD, music centres, indoor games and pool/snooker table, outdoor boules for games of Petanque, etc
- Billiard room / library
- Large multi-purpose BBQ
- Elevated south facing terrace with seating for 12 guests and a lounge area
- Vast open sky with view over rolling countryside
- Private 1.25-hectare park, courtyard and parking
- South-facing heated swimming pool with very comfortable pool furniture
- Attractive multi-purpose pillared coach house
For photos of inside and outside the Manoir please visit our website.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 November 2017