DM Apartment 900m to Beau Vallon Beach
You have the option of choosing between two fully furnished self-catering apartments - Silhouette and Ile du Nord.
The sunset can be seen directly in front of the home together with a superb sea view and islands on the horizon.
Each apartment can comfortably accommodate 2 people up to 4 people. Additional adults and children may make use of the sofa bed.
Silhouette is the top apartment and has an open plan layout and contains the kitchen, dining area, living room, bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony. From the balcony there is a mountain view.
Ile du Nord
Ile du Nord is the bottom apartment and has a cozy layout. The kitchen, dining area and living room are separate from the bedroom and bathroom.
Amenities & Facilities
Each self-contained apartment boasts the following amenities:
•Comfortable living room area with sofa and TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven cooker
• Pleasant bedroom complete with bed, wardrobe space & air conditioning
• Well-kept bathroom with shower & hot water
• Wonderful views of the ocean and sunsets can be observed from the garden of the host house
• The whole area is fenced for security and peace of mind and electronic gate access for convenient entry
Since DM Holiday Apartments is located at Beau Vallon you will have access to a wide range of activities and facilities that are nearby for your convenience:
•The famous Beau Vallon beach for bathing and tanning
• Watersports - Jet Ski rentals, water skiing, paragliding, big Game fishing, deep sea fishing, boating, diving excursions
• All your shopping and food needs are catered to - shops & supermarkets, restaurants, pizzerias and take-aways - all within a short walking distance
• Other facilities such as ATMs and Car rental services
DM Holiday Apartments is situated at Nouvelle Vallee, Beau Vallon approximately 1km from one of the best beaches in Seychelles.
||Doris Panagary, Beau Vallon, Mahe, Seychelles
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 19 October 2012