Church Farm Barns Holiday cottages in North Norfolk
Are you looking for a self-catering cottage holiday in North Norfolk?
You can be sure of a warm welcome and superior quality holiday cottages at Church Farm Barns!
Dom and Gill Boddington are proud to offer holiday makers a real rural experience with all the comforts & conveniences of modern living in their beautiful & relaxing corner of North Norfolk.
Set in the heart of quiet, spectacularly beautiful countryside their 3 superb holiday cottages have been lovingly converted from a centuries old barn into a charming base for you to explore scenic North Norfolk.
Church Farm Barns is set around an attractive and flower filled Mediterranean style courtyard with plenty of car parking available for all guests.
What makes Church Farm Barns different?
• Personal and luxurious touches
• Feel confident that each cottage is subject to a DEEP CLEAN before it is let again
• Welcome basket featuring local food and drinks
• Flowers, a log fire in winter (in Bailey's and Corner Barn) & vegetables from the garden in season
• Unobtrusive hosts always available to help
• Fabulous value for money!
• We WELCOME pets so your dog or cat can enjoy a stay at our fabulous holiday cottages too!
All of the above are available for weekend or week long holiday bookings at reasonable rates.
North Norfolk is home to innumerable footpaths, walks and public rights of way. Church Farm Barns is beautifully positioned for our holiday cottage guests to enjoy the pleasures of the surrounding countryside. Wander down quiet country lanes, through the tranquil majesty of ancient woodlands, alongside a golden field of ripening barley or explore the coastal heathland for which North Norfolk is so well known.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 21 August 2012