Thieves Garden, Maidenhead
Thieves Garden provides well-equipped accommodation for anyone looking rooms to rent in Maidenhead. Ideal for those visiting the region who are looking for the comfort of a hotel but with the extra space and independence of a self-catering apartment - without the need for long term contracts or utility bills.
Whether staying for a week or several months, we aim to provide you with everything you need for a home away from home:
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining room/study
* Double bed
* Lounge - equipped with complimentary High Definition satellite TV (including sport & movie channels) and HiFi
* Complementary broadband internet connection (WLAN)
* Complementary laundry facilities & weekly cleaning service
* Outdoor terrace - including use of a gas barbeque
* Walking distance to Maidenhead town centre, mainline train station and local businesses
* You will be staying in a detached building with a private entrance but with the advantage of the proprietors living right next door.
After many business and tourist trips, we've learned a lot about what can make your stay special - whether it's providing free grocery & bathroom starter packs, novels & guide books or information on local facilities & businesses. We're dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as we can. We live next door - if your missing anything then please ask and we'll do our best!
We offer very flexible letting terms so we're ideal if you're looking to buy a new house, apartment or flat and need somewhere to stay that doesn't insist on a month's notice or more; the alternative is often an expensive & cramped bed & breakfast or hotel.
We aim to offer much better accommodation and facilities that you will find in a bed & breakfast or from people advertising rooms to rent in Maidenhead and without the extra charges a hotel would make for services such as broadband internet access, sports events and movies. Combine this with our truly short term lets (often, the term short term let equates to a 6 month contract) and we believe that this is an attractive alternative.
Another big advantage is the kitchen and laundry - why live out of a hotel room when you can have a self-catered flat for a fraction of the price while still benefiting from the facilities you need and the luxury of the cleaning/laundry service.
Maidenhead itself is an ideal location for visiting anywhere in the Thames Valley (Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Ascot, Windsor, High Wycombe, Henley, Marlow) as well London and elsewhere in the South East of England. Heathrow Airport is just 18 miles away along the M4 and the M40 is also just up the road. Maidenhead is served by a main-line railway connection with routes to London, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Bristol...
Our intention is to provide you with all of the facilities you need - whether staying for a week or for several months. If you find that something is missing then please let us know and we'll do our best to help.
The accommodation is split over two floors; with a large, partitioned living/double-bedroom downstairs and a study/dining room, kitchen and bathroom above.
All utilities and services are included in the rental price:
* Gas Central Heating & Hot Water
* Water rates
* Council Tax
* Weekly linen/cleaning service
The kitchen is fully equipped to cope with even the longest stays:
* Electric cooker
* Full size fridge-freezer
* Microwave oven
* Espresso coffee machine
* Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils
The accommodation is self-catering and food is available from a number of nearby shops & supermarkets. To get you started, a number of basic provisions will be provided such as bread, milk, fruit juice, tea & coffee.
In addition, all of these facilities are provided free of charge:
* Broadband internet access (a Wireless LAN card can be provided if you don't have one)
* Digital Satellite HD TV - including Movies & Sports
* Full Sky digital Channel line-up, including movies and sports
* Digital radio (via TV)
* Stereo; including CD & cassette player as well as a lead to connect your iPod
* Laundry facilities are provided next door to your main building and an ironing board and iron are provided. If you prefer, there are a number of local dry-cleaners and launderettes offering service washes.
When the weather's up to it, there is a patio area with table and chairs as well as the use of a gas barbecue.
6 Boyn Hill Road
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 01 September 2011