Thorne Park Farmhouse Accommodation Beech House
Large self catering holiday cottage on the Devon / Cornwall border - near Holsworthy
Horse riding, fishing, golf and shooting all nearby, cycle ways, walks and National Trust properties abound in this area as well as Eden and Clovelly.
Part of our Farmhouse dates back to the 16th century, it is spacious and full of character with inglenook fireplaces, beams, stripped wood and slate flagged floors.
Wake up to birds singing, go for a wander through our fields or walk through the country lanes with their pretty flower filled hedgerows. Watch our animals being fed or make friends with our two working dogs. Enjoy a chat with Marlene and David and maybe learn a little about farm life.
Beech House Accommodation for 2 - 12 guests & cot(s).
Guests tell us “Beech House” is “Perfect,” “A great base for exploring the area,” “Home from Home.”
Take the opportunity to relax, unwind and enjoy our lovely farmhouse; a great destination for Family Holiday's, get togethers and all those very Special Celebration's. Treat yourselves to our home cooked Farmhouse Meals brought round to your dinning room, enjoy a game of snooker on our slate bed table or relax in our hot tub.
A really warm welcome awaits everyone including children, “Beech House” is suitable for both large and small groups and we offer special discounts for out of season weeks, short breaks and smaller groups.
Beech House Main Points:
• Four ensuite bedrooms one of which is a four-poster.
• Well equipped kitchen with boot room.
• Comfortable and relaxing sitting room.
• Dinning room with large slate bed dinning / snooker table.
• Adventure play area and trampoline.
• Games / Play room with table tennis and ball pool.
• Additional separate ground floor ensuite bedroom available on room only basis.
• B&B is also available for additional friends and family that may want to join you for part or all of your stay.
• Evening Meals available by arrangement.
• Visit Britain –Four Star Rating
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 21 June 2012