Houndapitt offers a unique holiday experience in Cornwall. Set high above the Atlantic Ocean on the rugged North Cornish Coast.
The self-catering holiday cottages offer you the perfect base for your holiday in Cornwall, no matter what the weather.
Houndapitt has been family owned for nearly 30 years, & has extensive experience in providing outstanding holidays consistently to customers and offer great facilities on-site, including:
* Free wireless internet access.
* Free use of heated indoor pool, restaurant, bar and mini-market at the neighbouring holiday resort.
* Sandymouth Beach only 1 mile, ideal for swimming, surfing & dog walking.
* A Large well equipped games room with table tennis, skittles & many other great activities.
* A newly fitted Adventure Play Park with trampoline.
* Pitch & Putt
* Free course fishing
* A Free DVD video library of over 100 titles
* Laundry facilities, washing machines, iron & tumble dryer.
Houndapitt Cottages is family friendly holiday destination where children & pets are always welcome.
Enjoy the countryside setting with panoramic views of the sea in the comfort of your safe & secure cottage garden.
Surrounding National Trust coastal and country footpaths give you the opportunity to meander through the countless valleys or embrace the dramatic cliff top scenery.
The selection of cottages sleep between 2 & 6 people & all have King-size beds and pet/child friendly gardens.
Located just 10 minutes drive from the main town of Bude & with Kilkhampton within a couple of miles, Houndapitt is well situated for local produce & Supermarkets.
Throughout the seasons Houndapitt’s fabulous location ensures a wonderful holiday experience for couples, families, dog-owners, walkers, surfers, cyclists and photographers alike.
Houndapitt provides the location, accommodation, facilities and service for a wonderful holiday in Cornwall – book now and enjoy a Happy Houndapitt Holiday!
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 August 2017