Cooks Green Holiday Cottage
Cooks Green Cottage is a self catering semi-detached holiday cottage the Severn Vale countryside. The cottage sleeps 5 people (a few extra can be accommodated with pull out sofa bed). Well-behaved pets are welcome. It is non-smoking inside the house.
Cooks Green Cottage is located in the parish of Deerhurst which is home to the oldest Saxon church in England, and the Anglo-Saxon 'Odda’s Chapel', between Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
The holiday cottage isn't far from Oxford, Birmingham, Bristol and Shakespeare's Stratford. The Malvern Hills, the Royal Forest of Dean, the River Severn, Burford Wildlife Park and Cadbury World are all great attractions within range of the cottage. There is plenty to do from this central situation in the Heart of England (5 miles from the M5).
The Cottage details are as follows:
- Combined sitting room and diner with wood burning stove.
- Fully equipped kitchen including table and chairs.
- Separate utility area with washing machine and combi-boiler.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, Free Wi-fi, TV, DVD, video, gas central heating, wood bunrer, instant hot water.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Travel cot available.
- Large enclosed garden and off road parking.
We are also within walking distance of 5 quality country pubs ... 4 of them on the river Severn. The Coalhouse Inn, The Red Lion, The Haw Bridge, The New Inn. Then just up the road, not on the river, is The Farmers Arms.
Come and enjoy a relaxing stay in our lovely little countryside cottage.
See our website for in depth information on our self catering accommodation.
||Cooks Green Cottage
||01452 780 665
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 28 April 2011