Cheyne Cottage Devizes Sleeps 6 +2
Ground Floor: Good sized, bright, fitted kitchen opening into large dining/family room. Separate large lounge with double sofa bed (and folding bed available if required). Hallway and large downstairs bathroom.
First Floor: 3 good sized bedrooms (2 doubles and a twin) and upstairs bathroom immediately adjacent to first double bedroom.
The whole house has been decorated, fitted out and furnished to a high standard and includes all the modern appliances and equipment you would expect to ensure your holiday is comfortable and relaxed. Cheyne Cottage is centrally heated and bed linen and hand towels are provided. Also included are: flat screen TV, DVD, stereo/CD, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, patio furniture and BBQ.
There is a large private back garden with full width, paved patio and BBQ. The property has ample off road parking and is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the middle of the village close to the post office, village shop and traditional country pub.
Rates: please refer to owners cheynecottage UK website.
Short Breaks also available. Please ask.
There is currently still good availability but we expect the situation to be changing all the time. Please telephone for an immediate answer regarding your intended stay or visit the website for a link to an up to date availability calendar.
Contact: 01380 728916
This substantial village property will provide you with the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of Wiltshire including:
• The World Heritage Sites of Stonehenge and Avebury
• The beautiful National Trust properties of Lacock and Stourhead.
• Caen Hill canal locks, the chalk white horses, the Cotswold Water Park and Cheddar Gorge
• Longleat, The New Forest, The Cotswolds and Glastonbury
• The historic and impressive cities of Bath and Salisbury
• The historic market towns of Devizes, Marlborough and Bradford-on-Avon
• The Jurassic Dorset coastline and the west coast beaches at Weston.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 15 March 2013