19 Sandy Way, Croyde, North Devon
19 Sandy Way, Croyde, North Devon.
A 2 bedroom self catering holiday bungalow (sleeps 4/6), situated within a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the beautiful old world village of Croyde. With its abundance of cob walled Thatched roof buildings, Croyde has a charm and character to be enjoyed by young and old alike. With plenty to see and do, Croyde and North Devon offer the perfect getaway destination for an enjoyable and relaxing holiday.
A home from home is how we describe 19 Sandy Way. Its easy to see why when considering the level of accommodation on offer, including: -
• 2 bedroom (1 double and 2 single beds), a double sofa bed allowing up to 6 adults to be comfortably accommodated,
• Bathroom with full size bath and separate walk-in shower,
• Kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, table & chairs,
• Separate living room with widescreen colour television, DVD/freeview receiver, table & chairs,
• Centrally heated throughout,
• Full linen provided, including duvet covers, sheets, pillow cases, bath and tea towels,
• Garage and off street parking for 1 car,
• Secure storage shed for wetsuits, etc
• Large patio to front, large lawned garden to rear with access to public footpath leading to Croyde beach (5 minutes walk),
• No hidden costs - all statutory service charges are included within the tariff
To check availability and tariff, to send an enquiry or simply to view the photo gallery and find out further information, please visit our new website.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 23 January 2010