Sealladh na mara
Sealladh-na-mara (Seaview) is a charming, century-old house nestled in the heart of the picturesque village of Pirnmill on the North West coast of Arran.
Only 15 miles from the main ferry terminal of Brodick and 6 miles from the smaller Lochranza/Claonaig ferry, Sealladh-na-mara is ideally positioned on the shores of the Kilbrannan Sound beneath the sombre heights of Beinn Bharrain, a mere stone's throw from the village shop/post office, adjacent to the renowned Lighthouse Restaurant.
Families, walkers, cyclists, golfers and island hoppers will all enjoy this attractive location with its glorious coastline and majestic hills. Hikers can follow the tumbling waters of Pirn Burn to Beinn Bharrain or take the ridge walk to Coire-an-Lochan above Thunderguy. While Whitefarland sands, fern groves, waterfalls, caves and Imachar cliffs make for pleasant shoreline excursions.
For those who prefer to take it easy Sealladh-na-mara has a walled, landscaped garden to the front with superb 'Chunky' garden furniture where one can relax, unwind and enjoy spectacular, uninterrupted views across the Sound to Kintyre.
The apartment, comprising the entire upper floor of the house sleeps 6 people and benefits from:
• Private entrance with vestibule, hallway, stairs to upper floor.
• Large lounge boasting spectacular sea views, open fireplace, TV with sky, video, DVD, radio/CD player.
• Fully equipped kitchen-dining room again with breath-taking views, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suite facilities - one double and two twin rooms.
• Main bathroom with 3 piece suite, electric shower over bath and heated towel rail.
• Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Electric storage heating.
• Travel cot, stair-gate, hairdryer, iron, shaver/electric toothbrush adapters, BBQ.
• Rates include bed linen, towels, washing/drying facilities, electricity, open-fire starter pack and BBQ starter pack.
• Late availability and under occupancy discounts may apply, please ask.
• Short breaks available.
Isle of Arran
||+44 (0)1770 850235
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 29 March 2016