Luccombe Holiday Cottages
Superb central touring base for Dorset.
20 miles to the coast - , secluded, beautiful and peaceful with something here for everyone.
Luccombe is a family run farm extending to about a square mile in which you are encouraged to walk, with stunning views to the south downs and sea on a clear day. Our animals are kept around the cottages. (See 'meet the animals' on our web)
The Celtic tribes, Romans and Anglo Saxons were here before us. Now it is our turn to leave Luccombe ship shape for the future, and so we have planted thousands of trees and created several ponds, which we hope you will enjoy.
All cottages come equipped to a high standard (4 stars ETC) With freeserve TV systems and DVDs. All save Granary have dishwashers, and all have been converted maintaining original features and timbers where ever possible.
The Old Granary
Once storing 12 tons of corn, about 200 years old and still sitting on original oak timbers and staddle stones, bags of character with a cosy atmosphere.
1 x large 5' double bed - ensuite, Room for cots or Z beds.
The Old Sty & Cakehouse
Parking by door, no steps, large walk in shower in Sty, and bath with shower in Cakehouse, wide doorways, lever taps, suitable for elderley.
1 x double, 1 x Twin in each
The Old Stables
A family cottage with delightful ambience and some origional paneling with three bedrooms: 1 x double bed, 1 x twin, 1 x 3 (single & bunk bed)
Two w/cs, separate kitchen.
Sleeping for 7 but priced for 5 on our web site.
The Tackroom & Stalls
High conversion standards
Downstairs WC. Upstairs bath, shower & WC. Soundproofed interconnecting door to Stalls for the larger family group if required. Beautiful furniture.
1 x double, 1 x Twin in each.
Luccombe Disabled Facilities
* The old Sty and Cakehouse are both suitable for the elderly and slightly disabled. Not suitable for the fully disabled.
* Landscaped grounds with wheelchair access, but not level.
* Gamesroom pool and gym with ramped access
* Specialised disabled riding at Luccombe riding centre
* High backed arm chairs, raised w/c seats and mobility aids, as required
* Grips & handrails where necessary
* Very CLEAN cottages & Open all year round
* Short breaks welcome
* Includes a full riding centre, call Amy 01258 880 057
* Well behaved (country wise) dogs welcomed
* Games room
* Heated indoor swimming Pool with sauna
* Suitable venue for large parties
* Unlimited parking
* Secure environment
* Linen & towels provided
* Beds made up for you
* Complimentary welcome tray
* Laundry room
* Lakeside BBQ, summerhouse,& garden furniture
* Fishing, shooting & bike hire available by arrangement
* First 10 units of electricity supplied free per day
* VAT included
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 23 July 2013