Granary, Manor farm
The Granary is situated within Manor farm and was created from one of the traditional stone walled farm buildings. Retaining much of the original charm and character, the Granary is well equipped and tastefully decorated, with emphasis on comfort and relaxation.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Spacious living area with colour tv/dvd, dining area and sofas (one converts into comfortable sofa bed for 5th person).
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Main bedroom large and light with double bed, double wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Second bedroom with adult size bunk beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Bathroom comprises of 3 piece suite with shower over bath.
- Centrally controlled electric panel heaters provided throughout.
- The Granary has its own small private garden with patio area and garden furniture.
- Ample private parking.
- Dogs and horses welcome by prior arrangement.
- Secure storage for bikes/tack/drying room.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
Enjoy and explore the countryside around on foot, horseback, mountain bike or a forest drive. The local environment is renowned for its abundant wildlife, forest trails and sweeps of heather moorland. Numerous footpaths, bridleways and scenic drives on your doorstep.
Take a trip on the famous North Yorkshire moors steam railway or visit the many historical sites and buildings.
The thriving market town of Pickering is 4 miles away. Coastal towns such as Whitby and Scarborough are within close proximity or visit the cultural city of York approx. 30 miles away.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 04 November 2009