Self-catering accommodation in Sollas, North Uist, overlooking the magnificent turquoise waters and silver sands of Vallay Strand.
The houses are ideally situated for exploring the islandís beaches, machair, lochs and marshes, by bicycle, by car or on foot: low tide brings opportunities for gathering cockles or crossing to the uninhabited island of Vallay; within a few minutesí drive are Balranald Nature Reserve, Uist Outdoor Centre, Taigh Chearsabhagh Museum and Arts Centre and a nine-hole golf course; and everywhere there is an abundance of flora and fauna.
Both self-catering houses are detached and enjoy their own gardens, affording privacy, but are next door to one another and therefore also suitable for larger groups. Both have outstanding views of Vallay Strand.
The new house sleeps 9 and comprises:
* 5 bedrooms: 2 double (1 en-suite), 2 twin and 1 single
* Shower room with WC and wash hand basin
* Sitting room
* Dining kitchen with Rayburn, cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and microwave
* Dining room
The old house sleeps 7 and comprises:
* 3 bedrooms: 2 family rooms (each with 1 double and 1 single bed) and 1 single room
* Living room
* Kitchen with cooker, washing machine, fridge, freezer and microwave
* Bathroom with bath/shower, WC and wash hand basin
The houses have central heating and are double-glazed. All bed linen and towels are provided.
Struan House is renowned for its warm and friendly hospitality and we look forward to ensuring your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Isle of North Uist
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 08 July 2009