Ravensprings is a Unique, Characterful Gentlemans Town Residence in a Quiet but Central Location.
Welcome to Ravensprings; full of character, original features and antiques. The spacious accommodation sleeps 14/16 easily.
Lovely period entrance hall
34'x16' superb sitting room with beams, open fire and unique panelling from the Mauritania.
A fully equipped kitchen gas / electric range cooker, dishwasher etc.
Breakfast area with large table seating for 10, wine rack, cupboard etc.
Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, ironing board etc.
Cloakroom, lavatory and wash hand basin.
Elegant dining room with parkland views with antique hatch to kitchen, two tables, one seating up to 12 the other seating 6.
1. Double bedroom; king size four poster bed and antique maple and walnut suite,
En suite bathroom; power shower, antique, French, double ended bath lavatory, wash hand basin (this room is also accessible from the hall
2. Double bedroom; super king size bed, Victoria mahogany suite, ensuite shower room.
3. Double bedroom; antique oak french bed, antique oak arts and crafts suite,
4. Double bedroom; antique wrought iron bed, antique satin wood suite. vanity basin, family bathroom with power shower and 6ft bath, double basin, bidet, lavatory, travatine tiles with led lighting
5. Huge family bedroom with lovely views; round super king bed and 2 divan guest beds (ideal for children sleeps 6 at least!!) screens provided Victorian suite
6. Double bedroom with king size bed, antique maple and walnut suite, antique crib, super views
Pretty family bathroom with Scottish antique bath
Off road parking for up to 4 cars.
Suntrap patio; ideal for barbeques.
Sunny, lawned garden to the front, seating area, swings for the children.
Included in the price is:
Bed linen (towels £30 extra)
50' TV with sky films
Booking cancellation insurance
Full central heating two boilers!
Set only 2 miles from the M62 it occupies a commanding position and is ideal for family reunions, large groups and celebrations. It's easy access and central location makes it the ideal place to explore Yorkshire: only a short drive away are the Dales and Moors with their fabulous scenery and miles of walking, riding, cycling etc., about 20 mins away from Leeds Centre, Haworth and Bronte Country, Hebden Bridge, Holmfirth, 40 mins from York, Harrogate, Manchester City Centre. 30 minutes from the Leeds/Bradford Airport it makes an ideal base for touring
Locally there are canals, restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs, art galleries, theatres, stately homes, film & TV locations, Heritage centres, Historical museums, you are literally spoiled for choice with plenty to occupy the whole family
Ravensprings has unique and characterful internal and external features it offers wonderful photo opportunities and has an ambience of graciousness. The Huge lounge with its high beamed ceiling offers ideal acoustics for musical evenings, rehearsals, meetings and celebrations as well as spacious, well furnished and comfortable accommodation for all the family.
Long weekends and short breaks from £925
From £1125 per week,
Easter & Half Terms £1325 - £1450
School summer holidays £1725
New Year Week £3125
Christmas week £2,250
||0044 (0) 7920772797
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 15 November 2012