Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park
Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park is set in a beautiful location just outside the historic city of Chichester in West Sussex.
Enjoy great facilities including an outdoor pool, ten well-stocked fishing lakes, children's adventure play area and a family entertainment complex.
* Outdoor Heated Leisure Pool
* Children's Paddling Pool
* Poolside Patio
* Children's Adventure Play Area
* Nature Walks
* 150 acres of Fishing Lakes * Lakeside Entertainment Centre
* Kingfisher Bar
* Lakeside Family Bar
* Kingfisher Bistro
* Convenience store
* Sales Office & display area
* Modern Touring Facilities
* Electrical Hook-up
* Large Touring Field
Holiday Home Hire Accommodation comprises:
* 1-3 bedrooms and sofa bed, sleeping 2-8.
* Lounge/Dining area with comfortable sofa, dining table and chairs, Colour TV, and electric heaters.
* Well equipped kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment.
* Bathroom with shower, WC and hand basin.
* Onsite parking.
* Chichester A27 continue forward.
* Entering Havant, at Fishbourne roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton).
* At Stockbridge Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton).
* At Whyke Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton, Worthing) A27.
* At Bognor Road Roundabout take the 4th exit onto Vinnetrow Road (signposted Pagham), you have reached Lakeside.
Chichester lakeside Holiday Park is part of 'Park Holidays UK', the largest park operator in the South with 23 parks in beautiful coastal and countryside locations.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 07 December 2012