Fermanagh Self Catering
The Coach House (sleeps 8), Lakeview (sleeps 4) Stables (sleeps 4) and Rafters (sleeps 4) offer:
- Home to home comfort with all mod cons such as LCD or internet 3D TV's, stereos, dishwashers and washer dryers, DVD players, hairdryers, microwaves etc.
- Exposed stone walls within
- Multi fuel burner in the Coach House, Lakview and Stables with central l heating in .
-Open plan living areas ideal for families. With well kitted out kitchen of combination microwave, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, fridge, washing machine.. everything you should need including a slad spinner, garlic press...!
- Close to looped walkway around Killyfole Lough (20 yards away with fishing jetties, bird hide, sandy beach).
- Set in 4 acres of gardens (including a fragrant rose garden) and woods.
- Short drive to Marble Arch caves, Crom Estate, Castle Coole and Florence Court Estates, Devenlish Island with lovely round tower and Beleek Pottery.
- 10 minutes drive from Ulster Way, Sleagh Bay Knockatallion looped walks and stocked/ course fishing. Plenty of viewpoints close by.
-15 minutes to Share Activity Centre offering water-skiing, banana boating, canoeing& kayaking, dinghy & keelboat sailing, powerboating, windsurfing, abseiling, combat corps, orienteering, mountain biking, fussball, pedal go karts, low ropes course, rock climbing.
-Range of leisure facilities and cinemas, takeaways and recommended restaurants all 5- 20 minutes drive away.
- Plenty of outdoor facilities: croquet, badminton, tennis, skittles, football, sandpit, 14' enclosed trampoline, swings and slides. Each residence has a private dining/ relaxation area with BBQ, washing line, flask and picnic equipment.
- A Eco-friendly approach offered and plenty of little touches.
- No smoking but spets allowed in some residences: please enquire.
- Young children's equipment available at no extra charge.
- Grocery shops and pubs within 1- 3 miles.
- Please enquire with any questions no matter how small. We wish to make your stay a wonderful one! NITB and guests all comment on our hospitality, cleanliness and wealth of equipment on offer. See trip advisor!
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 23 November 2012