Spiti Elaionas is a charming renovated stone house located at 300 meters from the sandy beach of Karfas. The house can lodge 4 adults / 4 kids maximum.
Nestled on a hill planted of olive and wild pistachio-trees, it offers a splendid view to the sea and the Turkish coast (binoculars not to forget) . Quiet but not isolated (shops and restaurants are 300 m. away).
The sandy beach of Karfas is one of the best beaches on the island, especially for children.
The rates range from 490 € to 1200 € per week, depending on the period requested.
Special offers for the whole house of 350 euros from October till April.
Except during July and August, the house can be divided into 2 apartments and be rented for 2/3 pers. for 250-350 euros/week.
Advance payment 30 %. Service charges and cleaning included.
Because of its situation (between Orient and Occident), the island of Chios has a rich historical past and offers a large variety of sites to explore.
Chios is protected from mass tourism and will amaze the visitors with its authenticity. A car (that we can rent) is highly recommended.
What to visit:
• 25 kilometres from Mesta, Pyrgi and the caves of Olympi
• 16 kilometres from the Byzantine monastery of Nea Moni
• 7 kilometres from ferries to Turkey
• Volcanic beach in Emporio
• Sailing boat cruise around the island
• Excursion to the bazaar of Izmir every day
• Wine tasting in caves of growers
• Daily sailboat rides
• Famous gastronomy of Chios: very good tavernas at low cost
How To Come To Chios:
• From Athens 6 flights/day
• From Pireaus 2 ferries/day
• From Izmir (Turkey) 2 ferries/day from Cesme
• From Mytilini : 2 ferries/day Daily
• From Rhodes 2 flights / week
• From Thessaloniki 1 flight
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 22 November 2017